Network system technician - CDI (M/F)
How to sum up more than 60 years of history in a few lines?
Founded in Marseille in 1959, the CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants, including the installation of control systems energy on ships.
CMR now has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries and continues to grow, in particular by joining the American group Amphenol in 2023, a leader in connectors.
Our customers have one major concern in common: to sustainably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
How do we design the work?
A player appreciated for its reliability, CMR encourages a culture based on high standards and benevolence, involving respect for both its customers and its employees. Diversity and the entrepreneurial spirit have been part of CMR's DNA since its creation and are values illustrated on a daily basis by our employees of 24 different nationalities within the group, 47% of whom are women. The HR policy advocates the employee experience and the development of skills through various means: training but also coaching, mentoring, and internal national or international mobility.
The context :
We need reinforcements in our IT team as part of a project to integrate new sites.
To help us carry out this mission, we are recruiting a System and Network Technician
Reporting to Abdelkader ZOUAOUI, Infrastructure Manager, your main activities will be:
• maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure,
• support for internal CMR Group customers,
• assist the Infrastructure Manager with his assignments and projects.
You will work with CMR France and Group employees on the following missions:
• Installation of computer stations
• Management of hardware and software stocks
• Measure and optimize performance and report its obsolescence.
• Manage system access rights
• Analyze and process incidents and escalated requests
• Perform diagnostics to identify the causes of malfunction and propose corrections and solutions
• Establish and update the technical documents necessary to maintain the infrastructures
• Ensure the reporting necessary for your activities
Ideally, we are looking for a future colleague with:
A higher education BAC +2 in Computer Science, with a first successful experience.
• Ticketing solutions
• Security solutions (Antivirus)
• Microsoft environments (Azure AD, AD DNS, Windows Server Windows 10 / 11)
• Networks (Switch), Wifi, storage and workstation installations...
• Interpersonal skills
• Sense of organization
• Priority management
Travel is to be expected in France and Tunisia.
Remuneration between depending on experience, Meal vouchers, profit-sharing & participation, Mutual & provident insurance, internal events throughout the year,…