Network system technician - CDI (M/F)
Our ambition: to facilitate access to the energies of the future
For more than 60 years specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, navy, defense and rail, the CMR group, whose headquarters are located in Marseille, counts More than 1,000 employees in 12 countries (France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Tunisia, Nigeria, USA, Singapore, China, Philippines, India and South Korea) and continues to grow.
Our products, from intelligent electrical beam sensors to supervision systems, respond to the most demanding quality standards. Indeed, we count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines, equipment manufacturers of ships, trains or even manufacturers of power plants of nuclear, solar or hydraulic energy. Our customers have a major concern in common: to durably reduce their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to improve, hybridize and optimize their energy or energy source.
Post and missions
As part of its growth and digitalization of the company, CMR wishes to develop the organization of information systems, we are looking for an internship system technician based in Marseille - Château Gombert.
Attached to the infrastructure manager, you will mainly be responsible for the maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure. You will be the main contact for internal CMR Group customers. You will assist the infrastructure manager on his missions and projects
You will intervene with CMR France employees and group on the following missions:
• Installation of computer stations
• Management of hardware and software stocks
• Measure and optimize performance, and report your obsolescence or risk of alteration
• Manage access to systems
• Analyze and process incidents and climbed requests
• Make diagnostics to identify the causes of malfunction and propose corrections and solutions
• Establish and update the technical documents necessary to maintain infrastructure
• Ensure the reporting necessary for your activities
Bac +2 higher education in computer science, you justify a first experience in the same type of function.
Your interpersonal skills, your listening sense, organization and priority management will be essential elements for this position. You are also recognized your synthetic and analysis spirit.
A level of technical English would be a plus
Punctual trips are to be expected (France, Tunisia)
Skills and knowledges
• Safety solutions (Firewall, Antivirus)
• Hyper-V virtualization, VMware
• Databases (MSSQL Server - SQL)
• Microsoft (Azure AD, AD DNS, Windows Server) and Linux
• Networks, wifi, storage, backups, deployment of applications and workstation installations, scripting PowerShell, Bash, Python ...
• Network and systems analysis capacity
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Duration of the contract: CDI
- Work timetables: Non -annualized executive
- Place of work: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes - 13013 Marseille (Château Gombert technopôle) accessible in public transport
- Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within two weeks by our Human Resources team for a first telephone interview and then an interview in Visio Conference and/or face -to -face with our network system manager, Abdelkader Zouaoui, your future manager.