1. Lead the trial production of new products
2. Responsible for the preparation and management of technical documents in the early stage of mass production
3. Responsible for the technical training of new product introduction
4. Responsible for the development of product manufacturing process
5. Responsible for the formulation of process specifications
6. Responsible for writing packaging specifications.
7. Responsible for the production layout of mass production products.
8. Responsible for the formulation, improvement and revision of standard working hours.
9. Responsible for the workshop lean production and continuous improvement projects to continuously improve production efficiency;
10. Responsible for the selection of production tools and assist in the production of jig and gage
11. Put forward specific requirements for the selection of production equipment
12. Other work assigned by superior leadership
1. College degree or above, major in electronics or mechanical is preferred
2. At least 3 years experience in electronic or mechanical product process
3. Fluent in spoken and written English
4. Experience in lean production projects and ability to promote improvement
5. Familiar with quality management process
6. Familiar with Auto-CAD and office software
7. Familiar with the means and tools of IE improvement
8. Project management experience is preferred
9. Master product development tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, etc.