Project Manager (M/F)
Specializing in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, energy, nuclear, marine and offshore, the CMR Group, headquartered in Marseille, has more than 700 employees with an international presence through our subsidiaries in Tunisia, United Kingdom, Singapore, USA, China, India and South Korea. Our products, designed and manufactured according to rigorous continuous improvement processes, meet the most demanding quality standards.
We count among our customers the largest manufacturers of industrial engines and rotating machines as well as owners of capital goods. We are also developing an offer for the renewable energy sector, from solar panels and hydraulic power stations.
With more than 50 years of experience in developing measuring instruments for harsh environments, CMR Group continues to innovate by developing a new range of sensors for gas measurement intended for the hydrogen and biogas sectors.
We are looking for a Project Manager.
You will need to monitor project execution on budget and within contractual deadlines. Coordinate the different people and services related to the project.
• Participate in the negotiation of a contract and understand the terms and conditions;
• Define the feasibility and profitability of a project;
• Plan project tasks and agree on the human and material resources necessary for the smooth running of the project and in accordance with the start-up review;
• Control and monitor the performance of a service;
• Control and monitor the invoicing of project milestones and their payment;
• Organize and lead project meetings (internal / external) and reviews;
• Monitor and report on the project (Summary, planning, finance, change management, indicators, etc.) by alerting and proposing solutions in relation to deviations from the commitments made;
• Ensure customer relations during the execution of projects;
• Follow up on orders and order lines (Projects / Marine Energy Affairs);
• Follow up on orders and order lines (Projects / Nuclear Affairs);
• Monitor the situation of unpaid invoices for monitored projects;
• Implementation of corrective actions in the event of a risk during the operational execution of a contract.
- Technical knowledge in the fields of energy and marine;
- Technical and safety knowledge in the nuclear field would be a plus;
- Management of a site for the supply of a LV electrical package;
- Knowledge of LV & MV Electricity and Automation;
- Language English: written and spoken;
- PMI qualification would be a plus