Quality Admin Support - Material Compliance
CMR TUNISIE, a specialist in instrumentation, control and automation systems for industry, is looking to recruit a "Quality Admin Support - Material Compliance"
Support CMR Group’s Material Compliance Program and Quality System.
Reporting to the Supplier Quality Leader (UK) you be responsible for the administration of Material Compliance requests (REACH, RoHS etc) from CMR’s global customer base.
The role will entail the collation of material requests, obtaining applicable raw material data from CMR ERP system and tracking their completion and response to the customer, via CMR’s third-part Material Compliance partner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• You will be a point of contact for CMR’s global customer base for Material Compliance Program, gathering request via the Material Compliance email portal.
• Coordinate, data requests with internal and external partners to ensure requests are answered in line with deadlines.
• Communicate with CMR’s global supply base and escalate problems to Group Leaders.
• Track and report KPI’s to Group Leaders.
• Data management and working to deadlines is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of ERP applications.
• Experience in supporting Customers.
• Excellent written and verbal skills (French and English).
• Good attention to detail and be able to analyze reports and data.
• Be flexible in their approach to their role and teamwork.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independent via remote management.
Please send your application to the following address: Recrutementtn@cmr-group.com