ENGINEERING MANAGER – PERMANENT (M/F)
The CMR Group company
OUR AMBITION: FACILITATING ACCESS TO THE ENERGIES OF THE FUTURE
How to summarize more than 60 years of history in a few lines?
Founded in Marseille in 1959, the CMR Group is a specialist in energy management: from the assembly of complex electrical harnesses for motors to the design of sensors for nuclear power plants, including the installation of control systems. energy on boats.
CMR now has more than 1,000 employees in 10 countries and continues to grow, notably by joining the American group Amphenol in 2023, leader in connectors.
Our customers have one major concern in common: sustainably reducing their carbon footprint. We support them with innovative solutions to optimize their energy.
To help us carry out this mission, we are recruiting an Engineering Manager.
How do we design work?
A player appreciated for its reliability, CMR encourages a culture based on high standards and kindness, implying respect for its customers and its employees. Diversity and entrepreneurial spirit have been part of CMR’s DNA since its creation and are values illustrated on a daily basis by our employees of 24 different nationalities within the group, 47% of whom are women. The HR policy promotes employee experience and skills development through different means: training but also coaching, mentoring, and national or international internal mobility.
We need reinforcements in our Sensors Design Office team.
Reporting to Yann SULTAN, Director of the business unit, your main activities will be:
Position and missions
We are looking for a permanent Engineering Manager based in Marseille – Château Gombert.
Your main missions will be:
- Propose product production methods to meet customer requirements
- Harmonize design methods between different sites in order to standardize product manufacturing
- Identify and optimize manufacturing resources
- Develop processes and technical operating methods
- Analyze a malfunction or non-compliance
- Carry out technical monitoring and implement identified improvements
- Carry out study work to resolve technical issues
- Implement plan design and archiving rules common to production sites
- Analyze the technical documentation and define the need for each project based on all technical and functional criteria.
- Lead sensor BE activities in a cross-functional manner
With 5 years of experience in a similar role, you are autonomous, rigorous and organized.
Your ability to propose ideas and build relationships of trust with your interlocutors will allow you to excel in the position. You have a strong team spirit.
Skills and knowledges
• A mastery of continuous improvement concepts and problem analysis methods.
• Knowledge of integration and manufacturing methods for RTD and thermocouple sensors and the materials used.
• A mastery of the operation of design tools.
• A professional level of English
• Relational qualities and a taste for teamwork
- Start date of the contract: as soon as possible
- Working hours: Executive package
- Workplace: 7, rue John Maynard Keynes – 13013 Marseille (Technopôle de Château Gombert) accessible by public transport
- Advantages: teleworking, restaurant vouchers, profit-sharing & participation, mutual & pension, internal events throughout the year, etc.
- Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Progress of the recruitment process
If your profile is selected, you will be contacted within a week by our human resources team for an initial telephone interview then a video conference and/or face-to-face interview with our Business Unit and R&D Director, Yann SULTAN, your future manager .